About The Company:
Good People Digital is a boutique agency working with best selling authors, tv personalities and professional athletes to develop meaningful content for their audiences by developing educational content like online courses and memberships sites.
We are a small but powerful team, working remotely to service our unique and passionate clients. We hire only the hardest working people to help us grow this powerful little agency into a formidable influence in this digital world.
About The Role:
Employment type: Contract, part-time
Start date: October 1st, 2018
Location: Remote, online
Hours: 10-15 hours/week
Rate: $12-18 USD/hr
This part-time role gives you the opportunity to support several amazing clients in their effort to service their customers on a variety of digital products. In many cases, you will be the first point of contact between client and customer. You will get to create meaningful experiences for customers on a daily basis.
In this role, you will report directly to the partners, Darrell and Allen.
Measures of success include:
- Customer support response time.
- Customer response happiness.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Respond to customer support tickets daily.
- Manage customer accounts, managing refunds or credits when necessary.
- Contribute to GPD’s customer success systems and documentation by identifying common trends and problems.
- Become an expert in our products and services.
- Troubleshooting and replicating customer issues, identifying and reporting bugs.
- Identifying gaps in our Help content to make it easier for users to help themselves.
The right person for this position will have:
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- A drive to be self-motivated and self-taught.
- An ability to be patient with and empathize with customer questions.
- Demonstrate proactive behavior when confronted with problems.
- The aptitude to be organized and have attention to detail.
- An ability to anticipate solutions to potential problems before they occur.
- A willingness to go the extra mile on even the smallest tasks.
- The knowledge and understanding of software tools like WordPress, Google Drive, Dropbox,
- ConvertKit, SamCart, Helpscout, and several others.
- The ability to work from anywhere, seriously anywhere.
- Flexible work hours and schedule.
- An awesome work environment and co-workers.
- The possibility for extra hours and overtime pay.